Members benefit from:
Participation in evening meetings.
– Evening meetings are for members only. Members may bring a guest. If you’re not a member and wish to attend, see our members directory and ask one of them to invite you.
– Members can also put forward requests/suggestions for what happens at evening meetings (eg Q&A with HR specialist, presentation on internet security).
– Where possible, requested presentations at evening meetings are done by members.
Business profile in our website directory, with contact details and website/social media links.
Listing in the printed directory of TDCC members handed out at local events.
Your news articles shared in the monthly TDCC email newsletter and on TDCC social media accounts.
Specialist business advice/information articles
– Members are invited to write advice/information articles about their specialist field for publication on the TDCC website, adding to our information resource for local businesses and demonstrating your expertise.
– Members are encouraged to offer discounts to other members. Non-members who want to get that discount can join the Chamber to get it! Members who want a discount from non-members could encourage them to join!
The cost is £85 per year, payable annually or by monthly instalments.
The rate for businesses with a national presence is £120 per year. Reduced rates are at the committee’s discretion, please contact us to discuss.
Membership is not limited to businesses within Tavistock; our district covers a wide area beyond the town. We welcome all business who are interested in doing business in and around the Tavistock area.
Enter your details below to join us.
On receipt of your membership application, we will send you details of how to add your business profile to our Members page.
We look forward to welcoming you to Tavistock & District Chamber of Commerce, and hope to see you at one of our events soon.